- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF25X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S,; Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer, size: 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Photo tube adjustment range: 5/8inch (15mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation; Condenser and diaphragm: Abbe NA1.25 rack and pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm
- Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Metal mechanical components; Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada power plug)
- Digital camera: - true color 4096x3288 pixels (14M pixels) - Super speed USB 3.0 connection - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 6.2fps at 4096x3286, 54fps at 1024x822 - Software compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images -
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Microscope with 10 inch LCD display.